Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love chocolate in every bite of your cookies then this is the recipe for you! Loaded with chips, it does not disappoint. Chill the dough to make the cookies a bit thicker!
You may need:
- 1½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, room temp
- ½ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 6 T. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ cups chocolate chips )I used a combo of milk chip and semi sweet)
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and fold in chips.
- Chill dough 30 mins.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet by large Tablespoons and bake 8-10 mins.
Adapted from The Baking Chocolatess