Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 2 cups coarsely broken kettle potato chips with sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat butter and 2 sugars until fluffy.
- Add vanilla, eggs, baking soda and salt until smooth.
- On low, add flour.
- Fold in chocolate chunks & potato chips.
- Drop 2 T. of dough on cookie sheet and bake 10-12 mins. (Add more chunks on top if desired.)
- Cool 5 mins on sheet.
Seen on Cookies and Cups from the Cookbook Sea Salt Sweet