These delicious cookies won the heart of my 10 year old. Very similar to a sugar cookie base so we named them chocolate chip sugar cookies. Hope you love these, too! Warm from the oven with a glass of milk makes this cookie tough to beat!
Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Line cookie sheets with parchment
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla.
- Add egg and yolk.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chips.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Scoop by large T. onto sheets and bake 9-12 mins.