Chocolate Cornflake Crisps
- 7 ¼ ounces milk chocolate chips ghirardelli
- 5 ½ ounces bittersweet chips ghirardelli
- 3 cups cornflakes cereal
- ⅓ c. dried cranberries
- Combine all the chocolates and place 3/4 of the chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Add the rest of the chips and stir until all melted.
- Place the cereal in a bowl and pour the chocolates on the cereal.
- Stir carefully to coat it all.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Use 2 spoons to scoop mounds onto wax paper.
- Let sit at room temp until chocolate sets up and hardens.