Halloween calls for some serious candy and this treat is just that! 2 buttery crackers stuffed with a rich peanut butter truffle filling then get dipped in luscious Chocoley melts. You can dip them into dark chocolate or milk chocolate like I did. I added some edible candy eyeballs for a spooky twist!
Have you tried the Bada Bing Chocolates yet from Chocoley? I absolutely love them! They melt perfectly, they coat perfectly and they taste incredible!!!! You can visit their website here!
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 bag of Bada Bing Milk Chocolate Melts
- Stir the peanut butter and powdered sugar together.
- Spread some onto 12 of your crackers.
- Top with the other 12 crackers.
- Freeze 20 minutes.
- Melt the disks in a double boiler.
- Once smooth, dip the sandwiches and lay on wax paper. Add candy if using.
- Pop in fridge until set.