Who can resist a chocolate dipped pretzel? These came out so amazing that I have to ban the family from the kitchen or there will be none left to gift! I banned myself, as well! I used my food processor to grind up my own oreos for one of the toppings and also used it for full size Heath candy bars. Those were my favorite. You can pulse them to just the right texture this way!
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Jakes birthday 2022
- Large dipping pretzels
- milk chocolate disks
- white disks for drizzling
- Toppings: Oreos, Heath bars, sprinkles, non pereils, mini marshmallows, mini m&ms
- Heat the chocolates in a double boiler over low until melted.
- Dip pretzels and lay on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Add toppings and pop in fridge 10 mins.