Reeses. Just a perfect candy right? But this is a homemade version….even better than the real deal! So simple to make, too! These come out nice and thick which is really what I love about them! Bring these to the next party of peanut butter fans ad they will love you forever! Oh and did I mention that these are no-bake? I know, fabulous right? It is so hot out that this will make a perfect dessert even tonight! So, what are you waiting for?
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×9 inch pan.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the bars.
- Chill one hour and cut into bars!
Adapted from Baker Lady