No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Tart
If you love Reese’s as much as I do, then promise me you will try this recipe. it is like a homemade Reese’s peanut butter cup in an Oreo crust. Yes, a win-win situation you have here. And even better? This was beyond easy to make. It takes a matter of minutes to make the oreo crust thanks to your food processor and the filling…even easier! I made it in the microwave. That’s right, no stove top, no double boilers, no constant stirring. Once made you pop it in the fridge to chill and kick up your feet for a rest. After one bite, your family will think you baked it all day!
- 25 Oreos (I used the Reese's version)
- ½ stick of butter, melted
- 10 ounces bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Coarse salt and Crushed Peanuts (for garnish)
- Process Oreos to fine crumbs in processor.
- Stir in the melted butter and press into 9 inch tart pan.
- Freeze for a few minutes while making filling.
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Stir in cream until well combines and pour carefully into crust.
- Sprinkle top with salt and nute and chill a few hours.
- Adapted from Kelsey Nixon