Ooooh! This chocolate poke cake is a candy lover’s dream. Definitely a treat the kids will go crazy for! Oh who are we kidding, the adults will, too! It is also so simple to make! If you are not a cool whip fan, feel free to whip up your own cream! You can also mix up the candy toppings! Maybe some reese’s peanut butter cups, Kit Kats or Twix! The possibilities are endless! I hope you love this Chocolate Poke Cake as much as we did! The caramel sauce is a wonderful addition. To really put it over the edge-use my Homemade Caramel for the final drizzle! Swoon!
9×13 baking dish
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, prepared and baked according to box directions for 9x13 cake.
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 8 ounces thawed Cool Whip
- 1 cup M & M's
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once cake has cooled, poke holes across the op.
- Pour on the hot fudge-aim for the holes!
- Spread on whipped cream.
- Decorate cream with candy and Oreos.
- Drizzle on the caramel.
- Chill a few hours and serve!
Adapted from The Domestic Rebel