Ooooh!!! A chocolate taco sundae can make any day fabulous! These start with a chocolate cookie that is formed into your taco shell. That shell gets dressed up with Chocoley Bada Bing Bada Boom melted chocolates and decorated with colored sprinkles or Heath or chopped nuts. Then the party gets started…..load in the ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and of course some cherries! When working with melted chocolates I always turn to my favorite brand Chocoley. They melt perfectly every time and you can count on their chocolates to be nut free and gluten free. With so many allergies these days that is a wonderful perk! You can have them shipped right to your door, too!
You Can visit Chocoley and Check out some of my favorites!!
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 teaspoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bada Bing Chocolates
- Chopped peanuts/Heath/Sprinkles
- Ice cream of your choice
- chocolate sauce or hot fudge
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in mixer.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and spread it into a large circle.
- Bake at 400° for 6 minutes.
- Pick up with a spatula immediately and lay over a wooden spoon handle. (Balance spoon across measuring cup.)
- Let cool and repeat. This makes about 6 tacos.
- Melt Bada Bing chocolates and brush onto the shells. Add candies, nuts or sprinkles.
- Let set in fridge to firm up a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, fill with ice cream, chocolate sauce or hot fudge (not too hot) and whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry.
Chocolates were provided for this post by Chocoley. All opinions are my own.