Cookie and Cream Cookies
Cookies and Cream Cookies are fluffy, delicious and made with the most incredible white chocolate. The kids will love these and the grownups.
You may need:
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ¾ cup soft butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips I used Callebaut
- 1 ¼ cups chopped Oreos
- mini chocolate chips for the tops
- Beat butter and cream cheese.
- Mix in sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and combine.
- Add dry ingredients on low.
- Stir in chips and Oreos.
- Weight dough into 3 ounce portions and roll each potion into two balls on top of each other-like a snowman! Pop in freezer just for a small amount of time to chill.
- Bake on parchment lined sheets at 375 approx 12 mins. Don't overbake.
- Cool on sheets.
- Can sprinkle on a few mini chips when they come out of the oven for appearance.
Adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction