Cosmic Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
We absolutely love these cookies and if you adore Nutella, you will too!
You may need:
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- 2 sticks cold, salted butter, cubed
- 160g Caster Sugar
- 160g Light Brown Sugar
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- 150 g milk chocolate chips
- 150 g semi sweet chocolate chips
- 230g Self-Rising Flour (I made my own and measured it from this batch: 2 cups flour, 3 tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. kosher salt.)
- 200g all purpose flour
- 70g Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Nutella, a heaping teaspoon to fill each cookie
- Rainbow chips
- Preheat oven 400.
- Beat butter to break it up.
- Add sugars until combined.
- Mix in chips.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Lastly, add eggs.
- Scoop out 5 ounce cookies.
- Add a heaping tsp. of Nutella into the middle and wrap dough around it sealing tightly.
- Press rainbow chips into the cookie.
- Bake on parchment lined jelly roll sheets 13-14 mins.
- Remove and let sit at least 30 mins.
Adapted from Cupcake Jemma