Make this easy dish and you’ll look like you worked all morning on it! Shhh, our secret! It’s unbelievable how delish the can of crescent rolls bakes up!!!!
Metal Spatula for serving
Crescent Roll Turkey, Egg & Cheese Bake!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 T. butter
- 7 eggs
- splash of heavy cream or half and half
- handful of chives
- 5 slices Honey Maple Turkey or use ham, sausage, bacon or omit
- 1 cup shredded cheese I used a premade shredded cheese combo including parmesan and asiago
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven 375
- Line baking pan with parchment.
- Lay out the 2 cans of crescents on parchment attaching them to form one large rectangle. Pinch seams so they are not open, all smooth like one piece of dough.
- down the center third, lay the turkey overlapping the slices.
- In a skillet, heat the butter.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and cook in the skillet until set and still moist. They will finish cooking in the oven. Add chives and stir in. Season with salt/pepper
- Lay eggs on top of the turkey.
- Top with the cheese.
- Cut slits on the crescent dough up the long sides so you can fold them across the center to create the braided look.
- Brush the entire top with the egg white and bake approx. 25 minutes until golden.