These nachos are seriously insanely delicious! The roast gets cooked in the slow cooker, shredded up and devoured by your guests at rapid speed! You will definitely enjoy this very gourmet version of nachos. And the sauce. Let’s talk about this sauce. You may have to stop yourself from eating it by the spoonful. Go ahead, I won’t tell! I can just imagine how perfect these would be at the superbowl party next year. Trust me , don’t wait till then, though!
Crockpot Beef Nachos and Sriracha Sauce
- 3-4 lbs bottom round beef roast
- ½ cup worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 1 T. garlic salt
- fresh pepper
- 1 lb onion
- 1 lb carrots
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix worcestershire and bbq together and pour on top.
- Add veggies.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Shred beef when done with 2 forks.
- Lay beef on tortilla chips and top with sriracha sauce if desired. I also added chives! be creative and add your favorite toppings!
Click here to try the awesome Sriracha Sauce Recipe!!!