Aleia’s Breadcrumbs-click here!
I used Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese for my sandwiches. Check out their website here!
- 2 ½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo)
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I used Aleia's gluten free brand)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (one 24-oz jars)
- 2 -28 ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- Kerry Gold Cheese, grated to top each sandwich
- Fresh Rolls
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients and form your meatballs-not too large.
- Pour 3-4 Tablespoons oil in a skillet and fry meatballs to brown on all sides.
- Pour one can crushed tomatoes in crockpot
- Transfer meatballs them to the crockpot.
- Pour other can of tomatoes and jar of sauce over the meatballs and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve right away on the rolls with cheese.