- 2 apples, peeled, cored, cut into ½-inch pieces (2-1/2 to 3 cups chopped)
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup Udi's uncooked steel-cut oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter, cut into 5-6 pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Coat inside of slow cooker with cooking spray or butter to avoid sticking.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot.
- Stir, together and cook on low about 2½ hours.
Adapted from theyummylife
*Note: original said to cook 7 hours but mine was done in 2 1/2 hours. So, depending on your crockpot times may vary. Check at the 2 1/2 hour point!