This recipe comes from The Domestic Rebel! Be sure to check out her blog for some other fabulous recipes! This would be a rockin dish for your next brunch!!!!
Doughnut Casserole Cake
- 1 (15 oz) box glazed cake donut holes, cut in half (Pop-Ems)
- 6 T. butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Line bottom with the popems.
- Stir together the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, egg and vanilla.
- Pour this yummy mixture over the doughnuts.
- In a a bowl, mix all of the crumb topping ingredients.
- Once crumbs form sprinkle them over the doughnuts.
- Bake about 20 minutes until all set.
- Cool and cut into bars. Dust with powdered sugar!