Favorite Caesar Dressing
If you love caesar dressing, you will go crazy for this recipe! We have been making double batches and eating it all week!
We also love to grill chicken and add it to this salad.
A lobster caesar is also fabulous…
Of course, shrimp caesar is a favorite, too!
- ½ cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4-5 cloves garlic crushed in a garlic crusher
- 6 anchovies (oil packed)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1¼ cups olive oil
- Mash together the cheese, garlic and anchovies so the anchovies becomes small pieces.
- Stir in the mustard and yolk.
- Add lemon juice.
- Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking constantly.
- Serve over fresh romaine with extra cheese, if desired.
- * note: This is also awesome made in a food processor.
Adapted from Geoffrey Zakarian