Crescent rolls to the rescue again!!! Roast beef lovers will love this irresistible snack or lunch idea. These were crazy easy to out together and disappeared even faster! Pillsbury is where it’s at for a quick and delicious hand held treat!!! For more Pillsbury ideas, check out:
French Dip Crescent Rolls
- One roll per "sandwich"
- 2 slices roast beef per sandwich
- Shredded cheese I used a combo mixture of cheeses including asiago and parmesan
Easy Au Jus (or use homemade)
- 2 cups beef broth
- garlic powder to taste
- Lay out each crescent and top with 2 slices roast beef, folded.
- Sprinkle on cheese. The amount should be a lot of you love them cheesy or lighter if you don't!)
- Wrap the crescent around the roast beef and cheese and lay on a cookie sheet lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with chives.
- Bring the broth and garlic powder to a boil, simmer just 2 minutes and pour into bowls for dipping!