Break out the vanilla ice cream and spoon this right over a huge scoop! YUM, what a summer treat!
- 6 cups fruit fresh or frozen-use blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 T. cornstarch
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 T. soft butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment and place one deep casserole dish on it.
- Toss fruit in a bowl with the 1/2 c. sugar and cornstarch.
- Pour this in your dish.
- Electric mix the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon & salt.
- Add butter to form the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the berries and bake 45-60 minutes or until juices are bubbling and crumbs are golden!
- Cool a while and spoon over ice cream. Add whipped cream, too if desired!
Adapted From Ina Garten Make It Ahead!