Fruity Pebble Cookies
These cookies will be a hit with the little kids and definitely the grown up “kids” too! If you love fruity pebbles for breakfast than this cookie is for you! You may also love Raspberry Double Chipper Cookies. *The second time I made these, I used crushed cereal on top and loved it more than the whole pieces. That is a personal preference so you can decide which you prefer! The white chocolate is perfect in this cookie and using Callebaut results in the perfect melty factor!
You may need:
- 1 cup cold salted butter, cut into cubes
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ c. cake flour
- 1¾ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal crumbs (finely ground)-make extra for topping the cookies
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (I use Callebaut)
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar in the mixer.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and then the crushed cereal.
- Once blended, add the chips and chill 30 mins.
- Line a jellyroll pan with parchment, weigh out 5 ounce mounds and bake 14 mins.
- Sprinkle crushed cereal on top and a few more chips when you take them out.
- Let cool on the pan completely. They will seem underdone BUT will set up after a while of sitting-at least 30 mins.
Adapted from Domestic Rebel