So, it is time for Two Sweetie Pies again with my baking buddy Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake! Liz’s blog is loaded with chocolate and with so many brownie options it was hard to choose. I decided on her Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup brownies and as usual, they were a hit! These are not for weak chocolate lovers! These are bold, packed with chocolate flavor and extra fudgy! After cooling, I chilled mine in the fridge as Liz suggested for cleaner “cuts.” I also didn’t read the directions too well and I stirred in the peanut butter cups before I realized they were meant for the top! That’s okay, extra peanut butter cups to the rescue! Thanks Liz for another brownie recipe that we all loved!
Visit Liz’s site to see what she baked up of mine and also visit her Social Media Sites:
- 1 stick butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1½ c sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- ¾ c flour
- ¼ t salt
- 1 cup miniature Reese's peanut butter cups, cut in half (Plus a few extras for top of batter)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick foil.
- Microwave butter and chocolate until melted. Cool.
- Add sugar into chocolate till combined.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
- Fold in flour and salt. Stir in reeses and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle extras on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.