Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs
This is a weeknight dinner (or weekend) that will not disappoint! It is packed with flavor and all made in one skillet! Love how easy that is. You can serve this over pasta or mashed potatoes because the sauce is wonderful!
You may need:
- For The Chicken:
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, (6-8 thighs)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Fresh rosemary and thymes, chopped (enough to your liking)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 T. olive oil, for cooking
- 2 T. salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth (or homemade stock)
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and trim off excess fat.
- Season both sides with the spices/herbs.
- Heat oil a large skillet over medium and sear chicken 5 mins on each side.
- Move chicken to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add the butter to pan.
- Once it melts, add the garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Pour in the wine and broth.
- Scrape up any browned bits on the bottom.
- Let sauce simmer/reduce a few mins.and return the chicken to the pan to cook through.
- Top with parsley or chives and rosemary.
Adapted from Cafe Delites