With a name like Gooey Oreo Cookie Bars, it’s no wonder these were a HUGE, huge hit with the taste testers. That included both grown ups and kids!
Gooey Oreo Cookie Bars
- ⅓ cup Hershey’s Dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ cup butter, soft
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 6 Oreo cookies chopped
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x9” pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat butter and both sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Press half into the pan.
- Sprinkle on the chips and Oreos.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Drop rest of dough on top and spread as gently as you can. Not all with be covered.
- Bake for about 27-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Adapted from Crazy for Crust