This cordon bleu is special because it is made on a grill pan and not fried. This dinner was a huge hit in my house and the honey mustard sauce is fabulous. I saw this recipe over at Spend With Pennies where my friend Holly creates amazing food! You must go visit her site-you’ll be hooked!
Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu With Honey Mustard
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- salt, pepper, chili powder to taste
- 5 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 T. mayo
- 2 teaspoons tamari sauce (I used gluten free)
- 5 slices deli ham, sliced very thin
- 7 ounces Kerry Gold Cheese, freshly grated
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, chili powder.
- Heat oil in grill pan and cook chicken on both sides until cooked through and has nice lines!
- Make the honey mustard sauce by whisking dijon mustard, honey & tamari. Whisk in mayo until desired consistency.
- Once chicken is done, spread honey mustard on top. Lay on one slice ham and a mound of grated cheese.
- Place under the broiler on a nonstick foil lined cookie sheet just until cheese melts and bubbles. About 3 minutes but keep a close eye on it.
- Serve with the extra honey mustard on the side and top with chopped parsley.
Melissa Hurd says
Thank u angel baby girl for all ur delishious recipes. We adore and my family devours them like its their last meal, deserts and all. Especially the cookie lasagnas. All of them. GOD BLESS U All Angels