This Halloween bark is so cute! I saw it on my friend’s Facebook page and knew I had to try it! Such a great excuse to break into your Halloween supply of candy early, too! You can be very creative with your bark toppings. The candy eyes really add the spooky effect but feel free to swap out some of the candies below for your own personal favorites.
- 1 bag chocolate melting disks
- candies: sprinkles, m & m's, candy eyes, reese's, kit lats, etc
- Melt chocolates slowly and gently.
- Pour onto large cookie sheet lined with nonstick foil or parchment.
- Top with candy corns, m & m's, sprinkles, candy eyes, kit kats, etc
- chill in fridge a few minutes until hardened.
- Break into bark pieces.