A Halloween cookie pizza is the perfect treat for your little pumpkins!
Halloween Cookie Pizza
- 2 sticks soft butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2¼ cups AP flour
- 3 cups milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Candies of your choice, I used witch fingers, ghost peeps, candy corn, pumpkins, m & m's
- Preheat to 350°
- Cream butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla-beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt.
- Mix just to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter onto a pizza pan or deep dish pan lined with nonstick foil. Mine was 14 inches.
- Mine baked 18-20 minutes to get it lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the marshmallows all around leaving some of the edge plain to create the crust.
- Return to the oven for 3 more minutes until marshmallows start to puff.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on your candies evenly.
- Let cool completely and cut into slices using a pizza cutter!
Recipe adapted from Cookies & Cups