This special little cookie is easy to prepare and can be filled with all sorts of yummies! Try jams, chocolate chip or even nutella!
- Recipe from Nick Malgieri
- 1 stick butter
- ¼C sugar
- 1 yolk
- A splash of vanilla
- 1¼ c. cake flour
- Mix butter & sugar.
- Add yolk and vanilla.
- Add flour.
- Roll on floured board and cut circles.
- Place a tsp. of jam in the center of each and fold up the sides. Use water to seal the edges.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- (works well with Cup4Cup gluten free flour, too)