I used this awesome stovetop waffle maker!
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a measuring cup combine the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet into the dry leaving a few lumps.
- I used 1/4c. batter for each square in my waffle maker. Measure according to the directions on your machine.
- Serve with syrup or ice cream and lots of goodies!
Adapted from Life, Love and Sugar