These meatballs will become the new regular on your dinner rotation! My husband took one look at these and couldn’t wait to dig in. Even my picky 5 year old loved them! Serve them on a toothpick and kids with bold tastebuds will go nuts for them! You can adjust the level of spiciness on these, too!
Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs use gf crumbs if preferred
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- kosher salt to taste
Honey Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce plus 2 T. for later
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- chives for garnish
- Mix beef, eggs, cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and salt.
- Form meatballs and lightly fry to brown the edges.
- Place in crockpot.
- Whisk all ingredients, reserving the 2T. hot sauce for the end.
- Pour sauce over the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, carefully giving a stir after the first hour.
- Add the additional 2T. hot sauce at the end and stir. Add less if you don't want them spicy!
- Top with chives!
Honey Buffalo Sauce Adapted From CarlsBadCravings