A HUGE cookie is what we are all about tonight! If you can dream it, you can make it! S’mores cookies! Oreo cookies! Peanut Butter Cups! The sky is the limit!!
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1¼ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or one 11.5 ounce bag)
- Oreos, broken into quarters
- snow caps
- chocolate chips
- graham crackers
- hershey bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place ½ cup cookie dough on parchment.
- Press flat into about a 6″ circle.
- Add toppings, lots of them!
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 11-13 minutes.
Adapted from Kevin and Amanda
Leave a Reply