- ½ cup powdered PB2
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1⅛ ounces dark chocolate, melted
- candy wrapper cups
- Combine PB2, coconut oil and syrup. Smooth a little bit of this peanut butter mixture into 8 candy cups using a spoon to get the sides of the cups and bottoms.
- Pop in freezer 5 mins.
- Divide chocolate into each cup and return to freezer 5 mins.
- Use rest of the peanut butter mixture to spread over the chocolate and return to freezer 5 more minutes.
- Store in fridge.
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie