Jake’s Favorite Monster Cookies
Jake's Favorite Monster Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4½ cups oats (Old Fashioned or Quick)
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then beat in the peanut butter, vanilla, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- Add oats and mix until combined.
- Fold in M&Ms and mini-chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2-to 3-tablespoon mounds of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the mounds at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes.
Adapted from Just a Taste