Lemon Butter Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds thin chicken cutlets
- 2 lemons sliced extremely thin
- 2 lemons juiced
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- salt/pepper/chili powder to taste
- 1 cup all purpose flour I used Cup4Cup gluten free brand
- Chopped Chives
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour, season with salt/pepper/chili powder and add to skillet.
- Cook chicken a few minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- Remove to a plate and ad lemon slices to skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes turning one time.
- Return chicken to skillet and pour on lemon juice. Heat until cooked through.
- Top with the lemon slices and chives. Eat the lemons slices, too!!!
Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens