Lemon Chicken Tenders
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders
- 2 lemons, sliced extremely thin
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- salt/pepper/chili powder to taste
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Chopped Chives
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in cornstarch, season with salt/pepper and add to skillet.
- Cook chicken a few minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- Remove to a plate and ad lemon slices to skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes turning one time.
- Return chicken to skillet and pour on lemon juice. Heat until cooked through.
- Top with the lemon slices and chives.
Leave a Reply