My baking bestie at My Incredible Recipes made these Lucky Charms Krispy Treats and I just knew I needed to make them. My children were happy that I did! Ooey, gooey and packed with marshmallows. They sure taste like a lucky treat! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, of course! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Lucky Charm Krispy Treats
- 12 cups lucky charms
- 2-10.5 ounce bags mini marshmallows
- 6 Tablespoons soft butter
- PLace marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave a little at a time until melted. Marshmallows will puff up so check and stir often.
- Pour in the cereal and mix well.
- Pour into a 9x13 greased pan and press down.
- Top with extra marshmallows while still sticky on top.
- Let firm up and cut into squares.