M and M S'mores Cookies
- 12 T. salted butter softened
- ¾ c. dark brown sugar packed
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 bag Mini M & M's
- Mini Marshmallows 3 per cookie
- 2 -3 Hershey Bars broken into rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugars till creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in M & M's
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto sheet.
- Bake about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press one chocolate piece into each cookie with 3 marshmallows.
- Return to the oven for 4 more minutes or until baked through and marshmallows have poofed!
- Let cool on cookie sheets.