These peanut butter cookies are amazing. The dough bakes up so soft and has 3 types of chocolate chips: semisweet, milk and mini! The best part, of course, is the ooey gooey marshmallow center. The key is to freeze your mini marshmallows prior to baking them. This keeps them nice and gooey through the baking and the cooling!
Marshmallow Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 9 Tablespoons salted butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips plus extra for tops (I used a combo of semi sweet, milk chooclate and mini chips)
- Mini Marshmallows freeze them for 30 minutes first
- Beat butter and brown sugar.
- Add egg and yolk.
- Beat in the peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough into 2 oz portions.
- Make an indentation in the center and lay in 3-4 marshmallows. Encase them with the dough so they do not show.
- Flatten the best you can bc they won't spread.
- Top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake 9-10 mins.