White Chocolate Matcha Brownies
These brownies were first made for me by my niece and they are outrageous! Thanks Jordie for a fabulous treat! If you are a matcha fan, these will wow you!
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- ½c. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp, vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 T. Matcha Powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs, sugars and vanilla until pale and thick.
- Add cooled chocolate mix.
- Soft in matcha, flour and salt.
- Bake in 8x8 or 9x9 pan (lined with nonstick foil) for 30-40 minutes.