To Make this recipe you will need to use this apple pie filling!
- 1 box of Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1 egg, beaten
- sugar for sprinkling
- apple pie filling (see link above)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Grease a standard muffin tin with Pam w/flour.
- Lay out one crust on a lightly floured surface and use a cookie cutter to cut 4 inch rounds.
- Lay each circle into the muffin tin. Press along the sides and bottom.
- Spoon in some apple pie filling,almost to the top.
- Use the crust scraps to cut out small strips and lay across the tops as a lattice.
- Brush the tops with the beaten egg and sprinkle on sugar.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Inspired by my sweet friend Vera at OMG Chocolate Desserts