There are really no words to describe these mini bites of heaven. They come in perfect portion control too since they are in individual cupcake liners. So….no guilt! Plus the topping is made from fresh fruit. Blackberries really do make one delicious topping! The crust on these is made simply from a nilla wafer that gets extra yummy when it bakes up in the oven. These would be perfect to bring to any party and I guarantee they’ll be begging you for the recipe!
Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes
- 12 Nilla wafers
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cups.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Lay a Nilla wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
- Top with blackberry topping when cool.
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add the blackberries, sugar and 1/4 cup water to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until the juices thicken slightly, 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, make a slurry by stirring together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water until smooth.
- Add the slurry to the berries, return to the boil and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cool the mixture.
- Once cool, spoon onto mini cheesecakes.