You can’t go wrong with these. Top them with anything you’d like. I love this cherry filling but blueberry works great or even candies on top like chocolate chips!
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Line regular size muffin tins with liners and place a nilla wafer on the bottom of each.
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Beat all ingredients in a mixer.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 for 15-20 mins.
- Cool and then chill.
- Top with canned cherry filling! Yum!