- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- flour, just for dusting
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- splash vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted and cooled a bit
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted for drizzling over tops if desired
- Open container of rolls and do no unroll them. Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut through them like slice/bake cookies. Make 10 slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use a measuring cup to flatten each roll out and build a small wall around the edge.
- Use a drop of flour to prevent sticking and press with your fingertips, too.
- Electric mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cooled chocolate chips.
- Dollop a small amount into each "danish."
- Add a teaspoonful of cherries.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Put melted chips in pastry bag and pipe over the tops.
Leave a Reply