Mini Mascarpone Oreo Cheesecakes With Chocolate Ganache
- 12 Oreos
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Line a muffin tin with paper wrappers and lay an oreo in the bottom of each.
- Electric mix the mascarpone and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add cornstarch.
- Divide cheesecake batter among the 12 cups.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes until set.
- Let cool and chill.
- Microwave the chocolate and cream together.
- Stir smooth and pour on top of the cheesecakes.
- Crumble on extra crushed Oreos if desired and chill until set.