I cannot recommend these enough. The mascarpone cheese adds a bit of magic to the final cheesecakes! fabulous!!
Mini Strawberry Mascarpone Cheesecakes
- 6 Oreos, halved and remove cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 jar strawberry topping
- Lay half an Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Electric mix the mascarpone and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add cornstarch.
- Divide cheesecake batter among the 12 cups.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes until set.
- Let cool and chill.
- Top with large spoonful of strawberry topping.