Who doesn’t love a killer monkey bread!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray or a monkey bread pan.
- In a large ziploc, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and coat it in the sugar in the ziploc.
- Lay in pan piece by piece.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
- Pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure middle is not doughy.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving platter and serve warm.
Adapted from Pillsbury