When it is hot, hot, hot outside there is nothing more inviting for dessert than a No-bake treat!!! This pie involves oreos, cream cheese and caramel. Do I need to say anymore? I was pretty much sold on this before I even made it and it did not disappoint! This comes together rather quickly too! Just pop it in the fridge for a few hours and surprise your family after dinner! The best part is you don’t need to tun your oven on. No heating up the house. You air conditioning will thank you!
No-Bake Caramel Oreo Cream Pie
- 18 Oreos crushed in processor
- 4 T. butter melted
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons caramel homemade or from jar
- 1 cup cool whip
- 3.9 ounce box of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- Combine crumbs and butter and press into 9 inch pie plate. Chill
- Beat cream cheese and caramel smooth.
- Stir in cool whip.
- Spread this carefully over oreo crust.
- Beat pudding and milk and spread over cream layer.
- Chill 4 hours
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips, if desired