Reese’s No Bake Cheesecake Pie
Reese’s No Bake Cheesecake Pie is the treat that makes everyone happy. Peanut butter lovers will go crazy over this one. It’s like eating a creamy Reese’s on top of a crispy Oreo crust. Since this is no bake, it is perfect for the summer or a shortcut dessert in the winter! I first saw this gorgeous pie at Delish!
You may also enjoy:
- 20 oreos, crushed in food processor
- 4 T. melted salted butter
- 16 oz. soft cream cheese
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- 1 c. chocolate chips, melted in microwave and cooled
- ¾ c. skippy peanut butter
- ¾c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. peanut butter, melted
- 2 c. chopped Reese's peanut butter cups
- Spray 8 inch springform pan with Pam and lay parchment circle in the bottom.
- Mix butter and cookie crumbs.
- Press into bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cream and beat on high to stiff peaks.
- Divide in half in 2 bowls.
- Add melted chocolate to one and combine.
- Mix peanut butter into the other.
- Dollop on top of the crust and spread top wit a knife to smooth.
- Chill 5 hours and remove sides.
- Heat cream to almost a boil in microwave.
- Pour over chips in a heat safe bowl. Let sit covered one minute.
- Stir smooth.
- Pour on cake-as much or little as you like.
- Pipe on the melted peanut butter and lay candies around the sides.
- Chill before slicing!