Easy dessert needed? Too hot to bake? Too hot for the oven? This is your ticket to an impressive no bake dessert! Meet the No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Sundae Cake! Just think of the possibilities! Heath bars, chocolate chips, gummi bears! Whatever candies your family loves….you can use! You would also add some caramel sauce, how good would that be! Just allow a little time to prep this so your layers can freeze before piling on the next!
No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Sundae Cake…
You May Need:
No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Sundae Cake
- 21 ice cream sandwiches unwrapped
- 16 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup fudge sauce
- Place 7 ice cream sandwiches in a row on a serving plate.
- Pipe the cool whip in stars across the tops.
- Sprinkle with chips and M&M's.
- Freeze until firm.
- Repeat this for the next 2 layers freezing in between each.
- Drizzle with fudge.
- Freeze firm and then cover loosely with saran wrap.
- Slice and serve!
*Note-you can easily change the number of ice cream sandwiches needed depending upon the size of the platter you use.
Adapted from Dinner at the Zoo
Leave a Reply