Ooooh this no bake tart is loaded with chocolate cookies, ganache and strawberries! Must be healthy since it has berries! This comes together so easily yet tastes like a show stopper. And the presentation is just beautiful! Try this No-Bake Strawberry Ganache Tart soon!
- 1 pkg (9 oz) Nabisco Famous chocolate wafers
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted for drizzle
- Food process wafers and mix with butter.
- Press into 5x14 pan with removable bottom.
- Freeze for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, place both chocolates in a heat-proof bowl.
- Heat cream just to below a boil and pour over the chocolates.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the crust and top with berries.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Drizzle on the 1 ounce melted milk chocolate.
Adapted from Family Circle